50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters #1  

Jim57

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shibaura SD2200 4X4
I found a 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Stove. I have done business with this gentleman for years. He has NOW put a 50 year guarantee on his wood stoves. Remarkable Warranty and Remarkably well built.

I just wanted to share this with you. He has donated 2 of these stoves to our area for people that needed heaters.

Here is the web slide show I made for him.

50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters

or here

http://www.jimbonham.com/Stove/stove.html

I just wanted to share this with you. He is in Iowa guys... any of you here from Iowa?

Jim

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters #2  
I got to the site but the slide show didn't run, only the music. What am I dong wrong?

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I got to the site but the slide show didn't run, only the music. What am I dong wrong? )</font>

Hmmmm, it will take a few minutes to load all the pictures. Be sure to check your temporary internet files... you could clean them out. It's possible that those could cause it not to load properly. That is why I load music on the page to sooth and smooth the waiting period. Or atleast I hope it makes the waiting a little more pleasant. Are you on dial-up like me? Dial- Up sure Stinks but many like me have no other choice :-( /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Jim

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters #4  
50 year warranty sounds great: but how old is the person that is giving the 50 year warranty? i put a roof on my well house, about 18 years ago, it had a lifetime warranty: the co has since changed its name, so the warranty is useless: but i also bought a life time guaranteed battery from jc penny in 1980: and they still honor it, as long as i keep my paperwork and still have the vehicle.
heehaw

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 50 year warranty sounds great: but how old is the person that is giving the 50 year warranty? i put a roof on my well house, about 18 years ago, it had a lifetime warranty: the co has since changed its name, so the warranty is useless: but i also bought a life time guaranteed battery from jc penny in 1980: and they still honor it, as long as i keep my paperwork and still have the vehicle.
heehaw )</font>

He is in his early 40's. This is a Family business so I don't think you would have anything to worry about. But be sure to ask him when you email or contact him with that concern. I am sure he would satisfy you with his reply. If I remember it is a written warranty as well. He will have to tell you that. I will know for sure when the stoves get here that he donated.

You can tell from the pictures that the steel will last. Very heavy built. I think the weakest point would be the blower. Since it is a Squirrel Cage and doesn't get hot from the way he builds them... it should last with no problems.

Jim

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters #6  
What is his asking price?

Thanks
Scott

You can email him from the slideshow. I think he has several models now. It would depend on your needs. Believe me his prices are reasonable for the quality and very efficient wood stove. My friend Basil here in our neck of the woods purchased one from him and has had it several years. We put it in his new home. His house is about 2, 400 sq. ft. and he said it was the cheapest he had ever heated with. I am thinking about building a small building to keep it in and hooking one to my central heating system as well. The way it is designed... you can use it as a main source of heat or a back up of existing system. It ties in with existing duct work. We put Basils in his basement. Again... it is very efficient. Basil takes a small wheel barrow of slabs and it burns for more than 18 hours. Keeps his home very toasty warm even in the coldest of winter.

Jim

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters #8  
I normally use Netscape browser, but it doesn't like some downloads. I opened IE and it runs fine.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I normally use Netscape browser, but it doesn't like some downloads. I opened IE and it runs fine. )</font>

Thanks for the information. I will check into the Netscape problem. I use to use Netscape myself... but IE has improved somewhat so I use it mostly.

Jim

/ 50 Year Guaranteed Wood Heaters #10  
50 year warranty sounds great: but how old is the person that is giving the 50 year warranty?

Even more critical and vital is the question, will you be around 50 years from now? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif