Price Check 5065e price check and reviews

/ 5065e price check and reviews #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
I am looking to upgrade my 32 HP tractor and came across a JD 5065e, which is a 65 HP open platform, 4WD. It is a 2011 and only has 200 hours on it. It comes with a fel and the bucket is around an 80 inch. The price is $25K. I was told it had very few hours because the person who had it only used it a couple of times during the year. I drove it around the lot and it appears to operate well. The only thing I did notice was the coolant overflow tank had no fluid in it. I was told when they serviced it before putting it back on the lot it was probably hot, which probably drained the coolant from the tank. They said they would add fluid to the tank and that is something I would check again. Can anyone provide me reviews on this model and how is the pricing? Thanks for any assistance.

/ 5065e price check and reviews #2  
I am looking to upgrade my 32 HP tractor and came across a JD 5065e, which is a 65 HP open platform, 4WD. It is a 2011 and only has 200 hours on it. It comes with a fel and the bucket is around an 80 inch. The price is $25K. I was told it had very few hours because the person who had it only used it a couple of times during the year. I drove it around the lot and it appears to operate well. The only thing I did notice was the coolant overflow tank had no fluid in it. I was told when they serviced it before putting it back on the lot it was probably hot, which probably drained the coolant from the tank. They said they would add fluid to the tank and that is something I would check again. Can anyone provide me reviews on this model and how is the pricing? Thanks for any assistance.
I'm not sure if it's true or not but I heard that the five E Series were made in Indonesia and have had some problems. Just telling you what I've heard. I thought about an E Series but fell in love with a 4 Series. I know the cost is higher but if you're doing a 5 I would maybe look into an m. Just my two cents

/ 5065e price check and reviews #3  
I'm not sure if it's true or not but I heard that the five E Series were made in Indonesia and have had some problems. Just telling you what I've heard. I thought about an E Series but fell in love with a 4 Series. I know the cost is higher but if you're doing a 5 I would maybe look into an m. Just my two cents
Maybe I look into resale value too much.

/ 5065e price check and reviews
Thank you. I am going to keep looking.

/ 5065e price check and reviews #5  
I believe that the 5000e series tractors are built in India and until the last year or 2 were known to have hydraulic and brake problems on the 75hp and under units.

If you are purchasing this from a dealer, I would ask what sort of extended warranty is available. I personally would not purchase without some sort of warranty for a minimum of 1 year.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Have you considered a Mahindra 7520? GREAT capabilities and no known repetitive problems. ;)