5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #1  

pjbci

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4840, Deere 5075e, 450j, Cat D4k2, Kobelco 160, Volvo EC140el, deere 310, komatsu D31px22, IH 1486, MF 135, MHF TO35
Tractor is new, all pins in 7 pin connector do what they are supposed to do except the center pin. It should be hot. I have tried lights on and off, key on and off, engine on and off. Still no power. All fuses are intact, in place and plug is wired properly. I need power to run sprayer. The owners manual is useless. What am I missing?

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #2  
Pull the trailer plug and check the tractor's center pin. Work backward from there.

Cab or open station ? There is a power relay (open station: K07 cab:K25) between the fuse and the aux connector. Make sure it's there.

Last edited:
   / 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector
Pull the trailer plug and check the tractor's center pin. Work backward from there.

Cab or open station ? There is a power relay (open station: K07 cab:K25) between the fuse and the aux connector. Make sure it's there.
Thanks. Its a bad connector.

I pierced the wire supplying voltage from fuse panel on the supply side of this connector at back of cab and found voltage. This connector is not making contact. I’ll bypass it with a short wire and water proof single pin connector.
image.jpg

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #4  
Since the tractor is new, why not have the warranty repair it?

A 10 minute repair with parts already on hand beats hauling it to the dealer and back. JMO.😜

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #6  
You are lucky it is wired. I looked up the connector on one tractor here and not all the pins are even powered. Just has 4 pins of 7 connected.

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #7  
Me personally, I wouldn't be altering something like a wiring harness while still under warranty. At least not without talking to the dealership.

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #8  
You might want to separate that connector and inspect the contacts for anything like plastic/rubber from the molding process that might be preventing contact.

Having been farming, heavy construction, and trucking for the better part of 50 years, all the dealerships know that I will not bother them with minor warranty repairs. Downtime for most repairs is usually more expensive than the repair itself to a man who makes his living with machines.

/ 5075e No Accessory Power to 7pin connector #10  
I think I would repin the factory connector before I hacked up the wiring on a brand new tractor, especially still being under warranty...