5075E- what am I doing wrong?

/ 5075E- what am I doing wrong?
Definitely. I’m going to try all these suggestions when I go down to the farm this week.

/ 5075E- what am I doing wrong? #12  
I have a 5075e with the power reverser. I find at times I'll have everything in gear, including the power reverser, and the N light will be lit up and the tractor won't move when I let out the clutch. This usually happens if I shift things quickly. I just shift the power reverser back to neutral, then back to whatever direction I want to go, and the tractor will move. Works every time for me. Hope this helps.

/ 5075E- what am I doing wrong? #13  
I had a similar issue on mine. It became harder and harder to get into gear and eventually it would not go into gear. Turned out the Power Reverser was going out and then went out completely. Replaced the Power Reverser switch and no problems since.

/ 5075E- what am I doing wrong?
Thanks to everyone! All the tips appear to have helped. It was my lack of familiarity with this type of shifter. Nothing was wrong with the tractor.
1. The Power Reverser DOES like a clutch to start.
2. It does help to slow down to a complete stop between forward and reverse using the Reverser.
3. The “N” for neutral will blink for a second or two then you can shift normally.
4. It doesn’t appear to matter what gears are or are not in gear when the tractor is started. At least not on mine.
Thank y’all for all the tips!