5203 Starting Problems

/ 5203 Starting Problems #11  
ok to see if its your neutral safety switch. jumper wires 573 and 301 together and see if it turns over. if thst doesn't work the undo that and jumper wires 571 and 573 to bypass your pto switch to see if its bad. if neither of these work then either replace your starter bypass relay and also see If fusible link "B" is open.

/ 5203 Starting Problems #12  
I had a similar problem with my 5403. It ended up being the PTO safety switch. It wasn’t fully opening even though the PTO lever was disengaged. The dead giveaway was that the PTO light was illuminated on the instrument panel when I switched the key on. Hope you can track down the culprit!

/ 5203 Starting Problems
ok to see if its your neutral safety switch. jumper wires 573 and 301 together and see if it turns over. if thst doesn't work the undo that and jumper wires 571 and 573 to bypass your pto switch to see if its bad. if neither of these work then either replace your starter bypass relay and also see If fusible link "B" is open.
Appreciate everyone's responses here.

I bypassed the neutral safety switch and still having the same problem. I will get on to testing / bypassing the PTO switch now. That thing has a mess of wires coming out of it, so I guess it's time for multi-meter wire tracing shenanigans.

Will report back with next results.

/ 5203 Starting Problems
Just a late update for this one.

I replaced the PTO switch, bypassed the Neutral, and tried a new Starter relay. Still wont engage the starter. Even had a few so-called techs look at it and they were scratching their heads.

If anyone else has any ideas I'm all ears, but thinking I need to call in ANOTHER tech at this point.