5455 Cab blower fix?

/ 5455 Cab blower fix? #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
Hello, my new MF5455 has a non functioning blower and I'm trying to track down the issue. I've checked the main 50 amp fuse on the right side of the dash and have gone through the fuse box top to bottom (not happy, found some cigarette foil on some fuses! Didn't know people still did that!)

I'm now trying to id relays, there are about 20 down each side of the dash. So far only the front headlights and the blower have issues. The front lights I think are disconnected due to the loader blocking them.

Any one have a wiring diagram?

/ 5455 Cab blower fix?
ah wrong forum

/ 5455 Cab blower fix? #3  
Here is a link that may show what you are looking for.

AGCO Parts Books

Or you can go to AGCO Parts Books and go in as a guest. This page was under the diagram for the instrument panel harness. You will need a SVG viewer from adobe(it will prompt you).

/ 5455 Cab blower fix?
Argh, frustrating. I've got 3 browsers on my machine but not internet explorer which is required.

/ 5455 Cab blower fix?
Just as a follow up, the resistor pack is blown. The fan operates fine on highest setting.

/ 5455 Cab blower fix? #6  
Were you able to fix the resistor or did you need to get a new one? Just wondering for future reference. I've fixed a few on older machines.