5610 loader float

/ 5610 loader float #1  

3Bladz

Silver Member
Tractor
a real 4320JD and a 3720JD 5610 Toolcat "Luigi"
Does the 5610 loader have a float position? I didnt notice a detent position in the joystick control.

/ 5610 loader float #3  
Yep, It does. just push the Jstick all the way forward and you'll feel the detent that holds it there. Warning use it for back blading only. Enjoy
Tigger.

/ 5610 loader float #5  
Why do you say that?

he's mostly correct but the brushcat for one example can be use float going forward.

mostly what happens instead going forwards, with a bucket for example, instead of the arms following the terrain, they mostly want to fold underneath you.

/ 5610 loader float #6  
I have to use the float position for snowblowing and snow plowing. The terrain I clear is uneven and paved.

DEWFPO

/ 5610 loader float #7  
I was just saying whats in the owners manual. You're right about plowing and blowing though. I think with the bucket on it might tend to dig in if you're in rough terrain although there's no pressure on it. Now I have to go out and try it.
Is anyone having trouble with their taillights and power plug in. It looks like they're on the same circuit as headlamps and dome light but the fuse looks ok.

/ 5610 loader float
Thanks, I figured out the float, must not have been pushing far enough.
Is the loader hydraulics pilot controlled or electronic "fly by wire" ? Also has any body tried grading with the 3 point hitch? Does the lift contol lever work ok for back blading? It appears to be kinda slow, since you have to move the lever so far, compared a typical draft control lever.

/ 5610 loader float #9  
I use the float position with the power rake and control the depth of cut with the dump function.