6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #1  

JD3520Turbo

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 5083E, JD 4210 Compact
Does anyone know if you can buy 6 to 8 lug wheel Adaptors for a JD 4210. I am wanting to put 15-19.5 wheels on the back and I have found a set of wheels that are 8 lug, but my tractor is 6 lug. Are both of these bolt patterns the same as Skid Steer hubs?

Thanks for you help.

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #2  
Does anyone know if you can buy 6 to 8 lug wheel Adaptors for a JD 4210. I am wanting to put 15-19.5 wheels on the back and I have found a set of wheels that are 8 lug, but my tractor is 6 lug. Are both of these bolt patterns the same as Skid Steer hubs?

Thanks for you help.

Lenny out in Nevada at MotoSports Tech made me some 8lug rear steel spacers for my JD 5k series .
I’m sure he could custom make you a set.

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #3  
8 lug rear on JD 5k series have a 8” bolt circle I’m pretty sure.
20mm diameter bolts

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #4  
8 lug rear on JD 5k series have a 8” bolt circle I’m pretty sure.
20mm diameter bolts
I can confirm that the 5K series has an 8 on 8-in bolt circle. However, early models came with 16 mm lugs and later models came with 20 mm. I believe it was somewhere around 2003 plus or minus a year when they switched over during the 5x20 series. Also some models came with a reinforcing ring around all of the lugs and some didn't.

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors
I am not talking about a 5K series, I am talking about a 2002 John Deere 4210 compact tractor that is 28 HP with E-Hydro. The rear hubs are 6x6 bolt pattern which is a small skid steer hub. I want to put 15-19.5 tire and wheel on the back and I have found a set of 19.5 inch diameter wheels that have a 8 on 8 bold pattern. So I need an adaptor (not spacers) that bolts on to my 6x6 hub and converts it to an 8 on 8 bolt pattern. Does anyone know if that exists?

Thanks,

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #6  
Maybe have a machine shop turn out a couple plates with the two bolt patterns for that adaptor. Seems to a certain extent, they will be spacers.

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #8  
I am not talking about a 5K series, I am talking about a 2002 John Deere 4210 compact tractor that is 28 HP with E-Hydro. The rear hubs are 6x6 bolt pattern which is a small skid steer hub. I want to put 15-19.5 tire and wheel on the back and I have found a set of 19.5 inch diameter wheels that have a 8 on 8 bold pattern. So I need an adaptor (not spacers) that bolts on to my 6x6 hub and converts it to an 8 on 8 bolt pattern. Does anyone know if that exists?

Thanks,
We were saying 8on8” BC is what comes on a 5k series rear.

Adaptors will have to be at least a 2” thick spacers so they’ll have threaded holes deep enough to accept 16mm or 20mm bolts holding on the 8 lug wheels.

You’ll have to have them custom made.
Call Lenny at motosports tech I mentioned.
You can’t buy them off the shelf

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #9  
@JD3520Turbo did you call motosports tech about some adaptors ?

/ 6 Lug to 8 Lug Wheel Adaptors #10  
If you have a set of 6 lug wheels to cut up, a good welding/fab shop could cut the 8 lug centers out of the wheels you want to use and weld in the 6 lug centers you need to match the tractor. No adapter needed, no spacer making wheel track wider. Naturally youd want the wheels to run true, but it's not a big deal on a tractor if it's out a bit. I've got the tools and skills, I'd do it for you if you are close.