Quick Hitches 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #1  

MAD777

Silver Member
Tractor
None yet
Bought a 7' Scrape Blade from Everything Attachments on Nov. 8, a Friday afternoon, and it was delivered yesterday, Nov. 26. This was not in stock, but they made it in essentially two weeks and the shipped it to my front door a few days later! Thank you Travis for a fantastic turn around schedule!
The blade is a beauty and will be versatile with its 6-way articulation. It's going on my two week old Kioti CK2610HST.
IMG_20191126_143510.jpg

Last edited:
   / 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #2  
Bought a 7' Scrape Blade from Everything Attachments on Nov. 8, a Friday afternoon, and it was delivered yesterday, Nov. 26. This was not in stock, but they made it in essentially two weeks and the shipped it to my front door a few days later! Thank you Travis for a fantastic turn around schedule!
The blade is a beauty and will be versatile with its 6-way articulation. It's going on my two week old Kioti CK2610HST.
View attachment 630313

I have the EXACT same blade.
You will LOVE it.
It is the best of the best!

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #3  
You will like the offset feature. My Land Pride blade offsets by unbolting the blade, which is nice, but not nearly as convenient.

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #4  
It's going to be good to clean snow from your driveway

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #5  
You will like the offset feature. My Land Pride blade offsets by unbolting the blade, which is nice, but not nearly as convenient.

Yup.....I have a King Kutter that also offsets by unbolting.
A giant PITA.

THAT is EXACTLY why I bought the EA 6 way blade.
Now,... I need to find someone to buy my almost new 84" KK blade.

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA
Just to add context showing my primary use for this blade,.... Here's my 450' long driveway with nearly 20% slope at its steapest.
IMG_20190221_105306.jpg

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #7  
Just to add context showing my primary use for this blade,.... Here's my 450' long driveway with nearly 20% slope at its steapest.
View attachment 630403

I would suggest that you are definitely going to need a blower for that driveway.
No blower, and you will very quickly run out of places to put snow.
Winter can be VERY long in NH.

/ 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA
I know that's a possibility, but I'm hoping to avoid a blower. The picture is from last year which had record snowfall. Also, the guy that plowed it, did not have an offset blade. Therefore he could not take advantage of the fact that the driveway is mostly on an embankment. If snow can be pushed over the edge, I'm home free. Unless we get another record year

Last edited:
   / 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #9  
I know that's a possibility, but I'm hoping to avoid a blower. The picture is from last year which had record snowfall. Also, the guy that plowed it, did not have an offset blade. Therefore he could not take advantage of the fact that the driveway is mostly on an embankment. If snow can be pushed over the edge, I'm home free. Unless we get another record year

You will love your offset blade, but a tractor does not move fast enough to throw the snow over the banks that will form.
You will most likely quickly run out of snow storage space.

Last edited:
   / 6-way Deluxe Rear Scrape Blade from EA #10  
Yup.....I have a King Kutter that also offsets by unbolting.
A giant PITA.

THAT is EXACTLY why I bought the EA 6 way blade.
Now,... I need to find someone to buy my almost new 84" KK blade.

Im in NY state and Id be interested in the blade that you'd like to sell