Buying Advice 75horse Workmaster Vs Powerstar

/ 75horse Workmaster Vs Powerstar #11  
I have 50hrs on my new Powerstar75, and I am very impressed to this point.

/ 75horse Workmaster Vs Powerstar #12  
I have 50hrs on my new Powerstar75, and I am very impressed to this point.

I'm pretty excited to get my Powerstar75. I'm waiting on the dealer to add a 3rd function to the loader and load the tires. I think the power shuttle is gonna be sweet.

/ 75horse Workmaster Vs Powerstar #13  
I'm pretty excited to get my Powerstar75. I'm waiting on the dealer to add a 3rd function to the loader and load the tires. I think the power shuttle is gonna be sweet.

Congratulations, I have no doubt you will be more than satisfied with your Powerstar75, it continues to impress me with every hour spent running it, and trust me, I am really putting it to the test with my land clearing project...

/ 75horse Workmaster Vs Powerstar #14  
I got my 2018 Powerstar T4.75 on 2/1/2019. I sure am spoiled The creature comforts are fabulous. Heater and air conditioner keep me comfy no matter what the weather. I have used the loader and my 84 inch snow blower, plenty of power. Now that spring is here I use a 17 ft batwing finish mower to mow 13 acres, again plenty of power.

/ 75horse Workmaster Vs Powerstar #15  
Just bought my second Powerstar 75. First one was a 2015, second one was a leftover 2018. 2015 was a t4.75, 2018 is a powerstar 75. both had the same options, but for some reason the 18 just seems smother and more powerful. Also the cab seems quieter. 2015 has 2200 mostly trouble free hrs. 2018 was picked up 5 days ago and has 30 hrs on it. My region had a 7500 dollar rebate if you financed 60mnths @ 3.4 %. payed right at 40 OTD. That's 5 grand less than I paid for my 15. The 18 has a hand brake and no park, witch is a lot nicer for me. They are defanitley a pleasure to work with compared to the TN series.