90degree fitting question

/ 90degree fitting question #1  

Jeff59Va

Tractor
Kubota L3240HST, Kubota RTV1120D, Kubota BX2380
Getting ready to finalize and order for some hoses and fittings, but my plan hinges on 2 of the 90 degree fittings being oriented a certain way. So for this fitting: 6801-06-06 | 3/8" JIC Male x #6 SAE/ORB Male 90° can the JIC side be oriented any way you want when you tighten down the ORB side? The ORB end is going into a diverter block, so the JIC end needs to point away from the mounting plate that the block mounts to.

Thanks!

/ 90degree fitting question #3  
Getting ready to finalize and order for some hoses and fittings, but my plan hinges on 2 of the 90 degree fittings being oriented a certain way. So for this fitting: 6801-06-06 | 3/8" JIC Male x #6 SAE/ORB Male 90ー can the JIC side be oriented any way you want when you tighten down the ORB side? The ORB end is going into a diverter block, so the JIC end needs to point away from the mounting plate that the block mounts to.

Thanks!

You have a diverter that takes a #6 ORB fitting? Everything that I have seen takes #8 fittings. Please let us know about this, it sure would make plumbing these much easier. :cool: Or is this just the sub-plate for an electric valve, not actually a diverter valve? :confused:

/ 90degree fitting question
Screw the ORB fitting in a few turns, orient it where you need it, and lock down the jam nut.

Great - I was hoping that was the case.

/ 90degree fitting question
You have a diverter that takes a #6 ORB fitting? Everything that I have seen takes #8 fittings. Please let us know about this, it sure would make plumbing these much easier. :cool: Or is this just the sub-plate for an electric valve, not actually a diverter valve? :confused:

It's the one that Ken sells: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Hydraulics>>

Maybe I have the terminology wrong?

/ 90degree fitting question #6  
   / 90degree fitting question #7  
I have all the parts I stock to turn the ports 90* and convert them to -06 JIC, just haven't got a picture yet to get them posted on the website as a "kit".

Give me a call Jeff if you want some.