A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina?

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #1  

davep

Tractor
NewHolland TC35
Does anyone know of 35HP Jinma in or near Raleigh, NC, that I could look at before I order one?

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #2  
If you don't find a 35, you can look at the FarmPro 2430, it is the same tractor. The linc below will give you a listing of NC dealers.

Farm Pro dealers in NC

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #3  
Chip, I must say thats a pretty impressive selection of dealers for Farm Pro. I had no idea Homier was into it as big or even Bigger than Northern (bet that gets a raz from Northern)LOL

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #4  
HI Harry,
Last time I counted (and that has been a while) there were well over 200 Farm Pro dealers. Not all are full service however, and I am sure that some are probably much better to deal with than others. Homier have imported and sold thousands of JInmas in the last year or so, I have no idea how many NOrthern sells, and Homier doesn't report actual numbers even to thier dealers.

I wonder how many Jinma dealers of all names there are today in the USA. I know several of the Gray market guys are now handling them eigher in additio or instead of their Japanese tractors, and there are a lot of those guys out there.

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina?
Thanks - that helps a lot!

btw I saw a used "Eclipse DT-204" on a dealer's lot. (not a 35HP) -- I assume its a dealer-branded chinese import - it said "Made in China" but I could not find any identification of the real manufacturer. Is that a Jinma?

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #6  
Northern tool in Raieigh might have a 30hp Nortrack Jinma. The store here in Hickory usually has one in stock.

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #7  
Dave, The Northern dealer in Greensboro has a couple of the larger Nor Tracs on the lot.
Billy

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina?
Thanks -- It did. Raleigh's Nothern Tools keeps a 30HP Nortrac, and a 20HP, with FELs, on show. The local Farm Pro dealer (who actually owns most of the Farm Pro dealers in NC -- all of being "add-ons" to other non-tractor businesses) had a 20HP. He has 30HP in other locations. He says he will beat Northern tools by $1K on the 30HP+FEL. (which puts him about $2K over Tractor Connection's price for the 35HP+FEL in a crate.)

Bluechip said the Farm Pro 2430 = Jinma 35HP.
Farm Pro dealer says 2430 = Nortac 304

Both 2340 and 304 are referred to as "30HP", versus the Jinma 35HP. Is this just creative HP accounting, or are they different engines?

Dave

/ A 35HP Jinma in or near North Carolina? #9  
The engines are the same with the HP calculated ad different rpm. The Farm Pro 2430 and Nortrac 30HP make their 30HP at 2000 rpm, as does the Jinma 304. The Jinma 354 makes 35HP at a higher rpm (dont have my Ty395 engine manual handy). I don't think you will notice any difference in performance. The 2430/304 has to get to 2300rpm to make 540 at the pto and it does, don't know what HP it is making at 2300 rpm. both 30 and 35HP Jinmas usually use the TY395 engine although a 4 cylinder is sometimes offered.