A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #1  

WoodChuckDad

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320 Power Shuttle Cab, Komatsu PC130-6
I have been brush hogging some tough terrain. Very thick regrowth ip to 10 feet tall. I managed to tear the right brake light housing off my tractor. The. A little while later, the AC just stopped blowing cold. All of a sudden. I kind of felt it happen. Not so much a change in the air but just felt something. Then it got swampy

I discovered that a pulley or belt tensioner is missing.

I cant seem to get the picture to load tonight. I struck out so far with finding a good diagram online to tell me the part number.

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #2  
I often repair plastic with a Weller soldering gun and paper clips. Piece you parts together and then bend to fit as much of a paper clip as you need and melt it into the plastic with the soldering gun. Smooth paper clips work but not as well as the ones that have small groves in them. If you are able to melt the wire in from the inside of the light you can hardly see the repair.

Sorry I can't help you with the A/C.

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #3  
MIE has parts diagrams for RX7020 PowerShuttle Cab Air Conditioning system at following link:

Parts Finder Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

I am thinking it was the AC compressor fan belt pully assembly that broke, and no longer rotates the AC compressor for cooling. Do a visual on your tractor to see exactly what broke.

I should add this AC fan belt pully assembly also broke on my tractor last summer using a rotary cutter. I ordered the parts + replacement fan belts from MIE and installed all in about 4.5 hours work. A more experienced mechanic can probably cut the install time down to 3hrs.

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s
Thank you for the link. I posted a video that shows the problem. It looks like part 15, 16, and 17 make up the pulley assembly that I am missing. If you jump to 5:20 you will see the broken part.

Kioti RX7320 broken A/C pulley. (And broken brake light) YouTube

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #5  
Nice video.....and Wow you have surely worked that tractor hard. Parts 15, 16 and 17 also broke for me. Just in case of any hidden issues, I ordered parts 15 to 23 on that entire AC fan pully assembly, and extra belts.

Also make sure my link goes to the correct Kioti tractor model. There were six power shuttle models listed, including two cab models. I had to make a choice to post the Michigan Iron parts link....double check my choice, as parts numbers can vary.

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s
I will double check it, thank you again for steering me in that direction.

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #7  
Well that sucked, like you needed another thing to do right now.

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #8  
What kind of vegetation are you cutting?

/ A bad day at the office. Broke rear brake light off Kioti 7320 and air conditioner s #9  
clearly, you are making that tractor do things it was never meant to do!!.:eek: