A Holiday Greeting

/ A Holiday Greeting #51  
Re: Greetings from santa and his Kubota

Great cards guys!!! HAPPY HO HO TO ALL /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Rich

/ A Holiday Greeting #52  

Harv here is one if the Kids are bad. Attach this note to their stocking on the mantle:

I've made my list,and
checked it twice. I soon found out,
you haven't been nice.
So,since coal's so expensive,
here's the scoop.........
I'VE FILLED YOUR STOCKING
WITH SNOWMAN POOP!!!!!
Better luck next year,
Love,Santa

It's a stocking full of marshmallows---kids just didn't get the same kick out of it as I did last year!!!

Yea I got to bed at around 3:30 had to get up 7:00 to go feed, water, clean the stalls on the neighbors race horses. He went out of town for a couple of days and left me in charge of the poop patrol so Harv if I would have known what you had up your sleeve I could have e-mailed you some.
Gordon

/ A Holiday Greeting

Gordon -

Snowman poop!!??? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I love it -- and the recipe is a lot simpler than the reindeer stuff. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

XMasSig.gif

/ A Holiday Greeting #55  
Harv,
Those cards and tree's are great! I like the way you even got a Farmall in there! Great job!

Say, How hard was that compared to the old days of ascii character animation :)

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ A Holiday Greeting #56  
Re: Another Holiday Greeting

Glad everyone liked it, but I can't take credit for any of the technical development. I just received it and passed it on.

/ A Holiday Greeting #57  
Harv,

I had to wait until I returned to work to look at your card, but well worth it. It had something for everyone./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I'm sure the "A" was mine and that it was an "A"

Thanks Al

/ A Holiday Greeting
Al (Mr. Twinkle Toes) -

If you say it was yours then of course it was yours. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

With the exception of the famous Chalkley machine, all the tractors in the cast were intended to be those of anyone whose tractor resembled the drawing. Truth be told, the actual model for the FarmAll was unwittingly submitted by Will Kazez when he posted this picture.

Haven't heard from him lately -- you still out there, Will?

HarvSig.gif

/ A Holiday Greeting #59  
Harv
I also had to wait until I returned to school to view your card. Laughed so hard, one question when I tried to store the card all I got was the background. How did you do this?? It had to take time, did you do it frame by frame or did you use java? Tried to look at the source file but the network people at the school limits what we can use . Very nice job.
Dan L

/ A Holiday Greeting
Dan -

You probably saved the file okay (should be almost 800Kb), but you need the right software to view it.

It's a plain old (albeit large) animated gif. Try opening it with your browser.

I didn't have a script when I started, so it just sort of evolved from the original 50 frames to the final 493. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif