Buying Advice About to purchase a new DK4510

/ About to purchase a new DK4510 #11  
Going by the latest prices on new tractors, 22000 for a 45 hp tractor with fel is a good price. you didnt mention if it was hst or not.

/ About to purchase a new DK4510
Alright everybody take a breath. As a brief follow up I didn't mean to come across as crooked I just havent done a major purchase like this before and wasn't sure how they go. It's a lot of money to me and I've worked hard to get this far.

Dust settled and I handed over the check for the tractor and paid cash for nice pallet forks, loaded tires and a reversible blade for fel. $1300 in extras.

Like I said, I'm new to this and didn't know what to expect. Glad you guys set me straight, that's why I asked. We really pretty solid people up north here.

/ About to purchase a new DK4510 #13  
Glad everything worked out, good luck with you're new machine..

20190313_133352.jpg

/ About to purchase a new DK4510 #15  
Very nice, you'll get a lot of play time....I mean work done with that.:laughing:

/ About to purchase a new DK4510 #16  
That's a fine looking machine. Congrats on the new tractor! Do you have a project list for it yet? :)

Oh man this thing has her work cut out for her. We've got 17 acres of 60 year old trees, a half mile of Rd to maintain/improve. I'm confident it will add it's value in equity to the property.

Now just to wait for delivery :)

20190309_111410.jpg

First mess for her to clean up. About half an acre of trees cut down for field. Probably 30 or 40 trees down.

/ About to purchase a new DK4510 #19  
Well here at TBN we are pretty good at spending you money.

So I'd recommend a 3 pth stump grinder, looks like you've got lots of mulch in the making.

The weight of the DK will put the work to the dirt you will be happy with it.
On the HST filter there is a mod where you can order the NX style magnet set that sets in the middle of the filter housing.
Those magnets will help keep the hyd. system pretty clean.
Congrats on the new toy er ah work machine.

Thanks for the recommendation on the magnet, I had seen that a while back but didn't know it was just a NX magnet.

As far as stumps go I'm almost leaning towards spending money on some nice heavy rigging with some block and tackles. Seems like it'd be cheaper and easier on the tractor if rigged up properly.

Of course pulling stumps seems to be something this site like to debate about.