Added a horn to my JD 4200

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200 #2  
Nice install, well thought out.

James K0UA

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200 #3  
I really enjoy seeing things done right and this is a perfect example of it done right. I'd hire you to do my wiring. Tip my lid to you my friend on another outstanding bit of work :thumbsup:

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200
Holy crap...$1,400 for an air horn kit. I'll bet that puppy can crack paint and powder coating, and loosen fillings. :laughing:

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200 #6  
Holy crap...$1,400 for an air horn kit. I'll bet that puppy can crack paint and powder coating, and loosen fillings. :laughing:

If I had the space on the tractor I'd install a set. They'd never be able to say they didn't hear ya :laughing:

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200 #7  
Wow I bet that took some time! as does most things that are done the right way... looks like it was worth it. hows it sound?

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200
Wow I bet that took some time! as does most things that are done the right way... looks like it was worth it. hows it sound?

All my projects take too much time. :D As for sound...it doesn't sound like a $1,400 air-horn kit; but I can hear it with the engine at full throttle and my earmuffs on. Yeah, I wish it were louder; but at least it doesn't sound like my beloved Accord's wimpy horn.

deleted by author

Did you write something bad Paul? Something to get you in trouble with you know who? :laughing:

/ Added a horn to my JD 4200 #10  

It's nice when someone credits good workmanship as you've done with this project. I have never seen any other person plan and execute projects as well as mjncad does. His wiring is soooooooo neat :drool:

Did you write something bad Paul? Something to get you in trouble with you know who? :laughing:

Na Matt I had a brain fart and posted on your thread not related to your thread. It's been a week of brain farts. Crap is "Fart" a bad word on here ? I guess I'll soon find out :confused: :laughing: