Adding a rear remote to a CK25...

/ Adding a rear remote to a CK25... #11  
It is as Jon said. Everything you need. Valves, lines, handles, Quick couplers, etc.

KO

/ Adding a rear remote to a CK25... #12  
I concur with that. I bought a set from my dealer. It comes complete for one set of remotes. Nicely designed. The instructions aren't bad and it was fairly easy to install. (couple of hours if I remember right)

/ Adding a rear remote to a CK25... #13  
Hi,
You have to realize that there are 2 different kits your dealer can provide. 1st is a hose kit(looks like remotes) for a backhoe set-up. It attaches to the side of the trans housing hyd block. It has a small valve that turns it on and off. It is NOT directional like remotes.
2nd is a rear auxilary hyd valve kit #322026 which has a directional handle and attaches to the same block as the hose kit. the difference is the handle position changes the flow direction of the oil(snowblower shute, log splitter etc) it is a little complicated to install because of confined spaces.
The hose kit sells for less than $200 and the rear remote kit sells for less than $300 (cash and carry) no installation. A good man can install in about an hour.
Any Kioti dealer should be able to supply these kits(sometimes they sell out) as they are generally available.
Good Luck
Kioti Dave

/ Adding a rear remote to a CK25... #14  
Sooooo, if I have a backhoe, I have a hose kit? Can the rear remote for TnT be added cheaper because I have the hose kit? Confused...