Adding a remote

/ Adding a remote #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I have a ct235 and I would like to add at least 1 remote so I could use a grapple or a hydraulic toplink. How much would it cost for the parts so I could do it my self? Would it effect the warranty if I did it myself?

/ Adding a remote #2  
I added two remotes to my CT225 with a kit from Bobcat, It was pretty simple took just over an hour to complete. I cant recall the cost but I think it was around $500.00 I did the Top and tilt near the same time so I am not sure exactly what the kit cost. Search this forum...I am sure that it has been covered here before:thumbsup:

Mark

/ Adding a remote #3  
I did one rear set on my CT230 and got the kit for something like $300. Hardest thing was getting the heavy suspension seat off without stratching the paint. Past that it was simple bolt n' play.

/ Adding a remote
So it is probably going to be the same cost as if I would have done them when I bought the tractor as a dealer installed option.

/ Adding a remote #5  
Probably not...the dealer is always going to get his labour share unless he is really needing the sale.

/ Adding a remote
Probably not...the dealer is always going to get his labour share unless he is really needing the sale.

My dealer did not charge any labor for any of the dealer installed options when I bought the tractor.

/ Adding a remote #7  
I think the prices mentioned in here are quite close. Just my opinion is add both remotes now while you are at it. $300 for 1 set, then another $300 for another set later on versus $500 for both now.
Installation instructions are pretty good, easy to follow. Tighten the seat belt across the seat before you try lifting it out, that way you can lift on the seat without it hinging out on you.