adding hydraulic fluid to BX2200

/ adding hydraulic fluid to BX2200 #1  

duner9

Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
Hi fellow BX 2200 owners. Where is the drain plug to fill or check the hydraulic fluid on this tractor. My neighbor and I own the same machine, and we can't figure this out. Please help.

Thanks,

Duner

/ adding hydraulic fluid to BX2200 #2  
At the rear of the tractor, above where the top link connects there is a orange plug, this is where you add the oil. To the left of the plug there is a dipstick that checks the fluid level.

There are two marks on the stick, indicating the upper and lower fluid level, as long as you are between these marks your ok .

/ adding hydraulic fluid to BX2200 #3  
Those plugs may be gray colored or painted over. Your question is covered in the Operators Manual. You will need to get a funnel with a long hose attached or make one up. First time I changed out fluid I think more Super UDT went on the floor than in the tractor. The transmission filter is on the lower forward and the strainer is on the bottom left hand i think.
Wow, your neighbor also has a BX, I bet y'all have a lot of fun. J

/ adding hydraulic fluid to BX2200
Thank you guys for posting replies. On my machine there is a bright orange drain cap over the rear axle. My neighbor and I just thought that that was the cap for the axle and not the whole hydraulic system.

Happy holidays,

Duner