adding top and tilt to t233 using existing valves/hydraulics

/ adding top and tilt to t233 using existing valves/hydraulics #11  
Just for clarity if others get here through a search: The valve he is referring to with the handle coming out of the seat is the rear remote valve. There are two hydraulic adapters welded into the rear of the seat support, which you can run hard lines to from the valve. The hard lines are the same as the ones on the T25.

I bought the factory kit to install the rear remote valve and hydraulic couplers on the rear of my T233 In fall of 2021. And installed the kit last weekend. I had to tighten the bends in the hard lines to get things to fit. But it all went together with no leaks.

I am fairly certain the cylinders he had were double acting, if the drawing he attached is correct.

Tony’s Tractor Adventure has a video on YouTube doing the install of the factory kit on pretty much all of the TYM subcompacts. The kit seems to fit all of them.

Last edited:
   / adding top and tilt to t233 using existing valves/hydraulics #12  
And, on further thought: The rear remote valve on the tractors with the mid mount mower do not have the detent. Those which use essentially the same valve to paper the two rear ports on the seat mount frame have the detent ball. This is to allow you to hook up the backhoe if you want.

The rear remote is direction changing. But, to run two cylinders off of that valve you would need a diverter valve which you could use to direct the flow to whichever cylinder you need to change.