Adopting loader?

/ Adopting loader?
Bends can be reinforced with steel gussets or replaced completely, that does not really worry me.

/ Adopting loader? #5  
If it could be made to fit I am not sure $1000 is a fair price - That is a good junk of a new one and who knows how this one got bent but that has to take an enormous force - especially on that part of the loader!

/ Adopting loader?
Nobody's bidding, I will call the dealer and ask.

/ Adopting loader? #7  
Nobody's bidding, I will call the dealer and ask.

Never be afraid to bid low:):) You can always come up - I think you are in the driver's seat - They said they are not willing to ship so they are looking for someone needing that loader (now) within driving distance! (I live near there) and that can't be many people!!!!

Good luck - I hope you get a great deal!!! Also, don't be afraid to mention that the hydro lines must have been through a heck of a shock too!!

/ Adopting loader? #8  
one more thing - Looks like it is too bent to drop the bar that holds it up when not attached to the tractor.

I really think this could be a good deal but I hate to see anyone pay $1000 for it - Double check on a brand new one and keep in mind this one is going to need a good bit of work to make it sorta right. You deserve compensation for your time and the fact that it won't be 100%!!

/ Adopting loader? #9  
I think it is worth 10 cents a pound plus the ebay value of the cylinders.

/ Adopting loader?
Thanks guys, on top of everything I can't really afford it now - I will call the dealer after the auction ended.