Advice needed: Looking for smallest SCUT or Garden Tractors with a loader

/ Advice needed: Looking for smallest SCUT or Garden Tractors with a loader #21  
I was also looking for something like that a while back. I think Kubota's 1880 is the smallest modern scut out there. They're still bigger in size compared to the old Case 400 or 600 series (and their Ingersoll versions). But the problem with buying old case/ingersoll tractors (they're great, btw), they're old....you're going to be doing maintenance on them, like regularly. It's also older tech, they have a shuttle shift instead of forward/reverse pedals, for instance. No 4wd generally, although I think Ingersoll did have one model with 4wd. I dunno if any of them had power steering either, maybe that 4wd version did. Those loaders are not quick detach either, at least not as easy to take off like on a modern scut.

As was mentioned by Oldnslo, another option is to just add a Johnny Bucket on your garden tractor. That thing actually is quick detach, so that's handy. But to be clear, it's not a loader, you can't raise it much higher than maybe a foot or so. It's billed as a scoop, but I could see it being an ok option for scooping mulch, hauling it to your beds, that sort of thing. I had the manual version of something like that mounted on my craftsman gt. I only used it a few times, didn't find it all that great.

I have a massey gc1710, absolutely love that thing. With the loader and hoe off, it's only slightly bigger than my craftsman. But then on it I have 4wd, power steering, side by side pedals (I love that compared to treadle), and the mower on it is an absolute beast. If I let my lawn/yard get wild, I don't even bother with the craftsman...the massey will chew right through tall grass where my craftsman would get bogged down.
Happy with my 2011 MF GC2400!

1624896974658.png
1624897006877.png

/ Advice needed: Looking for smallest SCUT or Garden Tractors with a loader #22  
I bought a Bx1500 at auction. it's okay for mowing grass and some small-job class 1 3ph work. It didn't have a loader and finding one for it is nigh impossible (and getting the hydraulics controls added would be another expensive proposition). So, I got a BX2350 on craigslist. More HP for implements, the FEL does all I need for moving dirt and mulch and sticks around the property (and probably I'll use it to dig a pond). I've been keeping my eyes open for a 3ph based chipper/shredder opportunistically. I don't want to buy one new, per se, because they run $1500-$3k, but I also don't want another gas engine to maintain if I can (it's not an urgent need by any means). Most of the chipper/shredders 3ph would not be driven well by the lower HP of the BX1500. The HP is just about right for what I need.

the used BX2350 came with a plow and a sun shade hood and 52" deck. It was a good deal, even with > 1000 hours. Well maintained. It also has turf tires that are liquid filled, so I'm happy with it. Also the BX2350 has some nice upgrades on it in terms of digital tach and light control cluster.

3 acres, flat

/ Advice needed: Looking for smallest SCUT or Garden Tractors with a loader #23  
I have a MF GC2310 . Great to mow with the loader and back hoe off. Belly mower works great and I tow a 60" finish mower . ROPS folds down to seat height so you can cut around trees. Wonderful machine. p.s. I prefer the treadle .

/ Advice needed: Looking for smallest SCUT or Garden Tractors with a loader #24  
Thanks for all the replies. In terms of some of the questions. Yes, I make sure to have the loader removed when she mows with it. In talking to her it's the ROPS that her main concern as we have a lot of trees and obstacles to drive around.

Obvious question - since you said her main concern is the ROPS, has she tried using it in the lowered position? If she's not using the FEL or mowing in areas with tip possibilities, she should be ok with it dropped.

/ Advice needed: Looking for smallest SCUT or Garden Tractors with a loader #25  
Wasn't sure if there were some other smaller framed SCUTs from other manufactures over the years (nothing too old as I still need reliability) that I may be missing.

Have you considered MF GC1723E? Easy to take off loader (or maybe leave it off and just put on when you need it).