After Market bolt on mirrors ?

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #1  

tandttravis

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B-26
Any know where to find mirrors that can bolt on the ROP upright in an open cab ? I have a B-26

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #2  
Do you want one "rear view" style in the middle inside the roll cage, or for both sides (and are you going to put them inside or outside your FOPS?)

I was looking at getting some of the convex square type (black) that you see on commercial trucks (next time you are on the high, take a look, it seems like 10% of every truck on the road has them ... One rectangle on top and the square convex on the bottom)

The seemed to fit the bill for nice looking and size. I still have to track down the manufacturer ....

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 329
   / After Market bolt on mirrors ? #3  
I'd like to see pictures of how others have mounted mirrors on a BX24. I haven't come up with a nifty way to do it yet. Something easily detatchable would be great as I only drive on the road occasionally. Thanks in advance for good ideas!!!
Randy:confused:

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #4  
Check out a store that caters to large trucks.. even napa or car quest.. big truck parts.. etc..

soundguy

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #5  
I purchased 2 6X9 universal mirrors and made up my own attaching brackets without drilling holes and attached them to the outside of the ROPS bars. I got them a NAPA for $12.00 each. I use them mostly in the winter when plowing snow and backing up in and around the driveway. I'll take some pictures and post the next time get out to the barn when my leg heals up.:)
The Gotcha Man

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #6  
I've got one of those suction cup wide angle mirrors you stick in your car so you can see the baby or children in the back seat. I keep it in the tool box of my 2800 and on those few occasions when I travel down the road, I stick it on the fel and using the telescoping feature on the mirror I can see the road behind. It's never fallen off and it's lots eaisier than continuouly turning around.

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ?
Just looking for a 6 x 9 size to fit inside the ROPS, something fairly basic for plowing snow on the road

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #8  
How about making some brackets and using Jeep Wrangler mirrors from J.C. Whitney. That's what I did. See gallery for pix.

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #9  
njncad, wow nice job on the mirror design and installation!

/ After Market bolt on mirrors ? #10  
woodchuckie said:
I've got one of those suction cup wide angle mirrors you stick in your car so you can see the baby or children in the back seat. I keep it in the tool box of my 2800 and on those few occasions when I travel down the road, I stick it on the fel and using the telescoping feature on the mirror I can see the road behind. It's never fallen off and it's lots eaisier than continuouly turning around.

Excellent idea! Just what I needed.:)