Air Filter Kubota B2320

/ Air Filter Kubota B2320 #1  
Tractor
Kubota B2320
Hi Guys, my name is Edson, i will changing air filter of my Kubota B2320, But in Brazil only find OEM Kubota Filter very expensive value, I found in Ebay EUA a filter Fram CA9248, this is filter is Good or no?, could someone help me please?, I don't want to damage the engine with filter bad quality

Thanks Very Much.

/ Air Filter Kubota B2320 #2  
I'd bite the bullet and buy OEM (The OEM is actually a Donaldson product) and you may have 2 filters in the housing. Kubota uses a pre filter in some models.

/ Air Filter Kubota B2320 #3  
Is your filter defective or just dirty? You may be able bo blow out the dirt with an air nozzle inside the filter blowing out. Just don't blow so hard you rip the filter.

/ Air Filter Kubota B2320
I'd bite the bullet and buy OEM (The OEM is actually a Donaldson product) and you may have 2 filters in the housing. Kubota uses a pre filter in some models.
Yes, my Kubota use pre filter, but I won't change it because it's not dirty, i think that will purchase the filter OEM, i work little with my tractor, only weekend.

Thanks for reply.

Is your filter defective or just dirty? You may be able bo blow out the dirt with an air nozzle inside the filter blowing out. Just don't blow so hard you rip the filter.
my filter is too old and too dirty, i will change.

Thanks for reply.

/ Air Filter Kubota B2320 #6  
Actually, the inner (blue tint) filter is pretty cheap. When I change mine every fall, I change them both and both machines take the same filters, oil, air and fuel. Makes stocking filters easier and yes, I only use genuine Kubota filters. Not that much more than aftermarket.

Actually, the inner (blue tint) filter is pretty cheap. When I change mine every fall, I change them both and both machines take the same filters, oil, air and fuel. Makes stocking filters easier and yes, I only use genuine Kubota filters. Not that much more than aftermarket.
Great, i will to replace too, filters purchased now with dealer Kubota.

Thanks.