All I want for Christmas....

/ All I want for Christmas.... #1  

DIRTROAD

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF231, MF240, CAT D4K2
Let's hear it. If you could have any one thing for Christmas, what would it be? Whether it's a mulcher or truck or some other piece of equipment, what would you want santa to leave under the tree?

/ All I want for Christmas.... #2  
Cat 511 harvester with a Quadco 5660 head...that's all.

/ All I want for Christmas.... #3  
A conservative president and congress. The rest would take care of itself.

/ All I want for Christmas.... #4  
Material goods are only material goods. It would be my upmost and sincere wish that every living human being on this planet experience these things. (1) That everyone, especially the Children, never suffer hunger pangs again in their lives, and that hunger and malnutrition are finally extinguished. (2) That Mankind would finally come to the realization that all of US are members of the SAME Human Race. We need to find the medium in regards to working together, and not against each other. I strongly accept the fact that Utopia is a visionaries "pipe dream", but we humans have to start somewhere. This is what I want for Christmas. Scout Songs: Song Lyrics for Boy Scouts Songs, Girl Scouts Songs, and American Patriotic Songs Scroll down to the song title-"One Tin Soldier".

/ All I want for Christmas.... #5  
For me..nothing,glad my toes hit the floor each morning.

World..to much to list.

/ All I want for Christmas.... #6  
..A conservative president and congress. The rest would take care of itself.

BRAVO !!!!!! ..........This is exactly what I want for Christmas.

/ All I want for Christmas.... #7  
Ah.. this thread is getting too serious

I want peace on earth...blah, blah blah....

Come on, let ask santa for some iron!

/ All I want for Christmas....
For Christmas, I would like to be able to run the Dalton Highway in Alaska one season. I don't care anything about being affiliated with the Ice Road Truckers show, but I would love to have the opportunity to haul stuff up to Prudhoe Bay and see what it's like up there. I know that probably sounds corny, but it's just an itch that needs to be scratched.

If I couldn't do that, then I would like santa to drop off a new Cat 953 track loader at the house.

/ All I want for Christmas....
Bugger work.Me,I'd like to drive a boat in the World Jetboat Marathon next year and have a body young enough to enjoy it. :licking::laughing::laughing:
Merry Xmas everyone

Just in case you misunderstand Buggerhttp://youtube toyota ad bugger

That's a good commercial!!! Wish we had those Hilux here. Bugger!!!!