Almost threw up!

/ Almost threw up! #1  

Doofy

Tractor
LS XR 3135HC
Just had a little 7.3 Shaker. Made me a little queasy and scared the dog. House survived. Whew!

/ Almost threw up! #2  
I thought this was going to be a thread about a 7.3 Powerstroke engine. Then I realized you meant earthquake so I googled it quick, and it brought up several articles saying it was a 6.7 which is yet another Powerstroke engine. All joking aside, take care and stay safe.

/ Almost threw up!
I thought this was going to be a thread about a 7.3 Powerstroke engine. Then I realized you meant earthquake so I googled it quick, and it brought up several articles saying it was a 6.7 which is yet another Powerstroke engine. All joking aside, take care and stay safe.

Hahahaha. They are still trying to decide how strong it was. Sounds like it caused some damage in Anchorage. All the TV stations are still off so we are just getting spotty info on line.

/ Almost threw up! #4  
It takes a little while to figure out the energy.

/ Almost threw up!
Sounds like a couple of overpasses have collapsed and some roads are impassable. Our humble abode rode out the thing just fine.

/ Almost threw up! #6  
In Fairbanks when there's a earthquake it sounds like a freight train coming at high speed. Think maybe this is because of the frozen ground instead of bedrock. My Mon was in anchorage when they had the big one in 63 I think it was

/ Almost threw up!
In Fairbanks when there's a earthquake it sounds like a freight train coming at high speed. Think maybe this is because of the frozen ground instead of bedrock. My Mon was in anchorage when they had the big one in 63 I think it was

March 27th 1964. Most Awesome thing I've ever witnessed, I was 12.

/ Almost threw up! #8  
Prayers thoughts for you folks up there.

/ Almost threw up! #9  
+ thoughts and prayers for all impacted.

/ Almost threw up!
Prayers thoughts for you folks up there.

Thanks for the Prayers! Haven't heard of any injuries but lots of highway damage.