Alum-Line Trailer. Anyone have one?

/ Alum-Line Trailer. Anyone have one? #1  

High Compression

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740-3/ Kubota ZD21 pro60
Hey Gang! I'm looking to replace a couple of my trailers this year that are getting eaten up by salt. I use them to tow my Kubotas around to push snow. I wash them religiously after they go out, but they're still getting eaten. So I thought I would try quality aluminum trailers this go around. I know that aluminum is not impervious to oxidation, but it will last a lot longer than my steel ones. They are also a lot more expensive, but a lot less weight too. My research has led me to Alum-Line. They will make me a 30' and 20' trailer with dual 7k lb axles, brakes all the way around and a full width gate on the back instead of individual ramps.

Any thoughts or experience with this brand, would be appreciated. Thanks!

/ Alum-Line Trailer. Anyone have one? #2  
Hey Gang! I'm looking to replace a couple of my trailers this year that are getting eaten up by salt. I use them to tow my Kubotas around to push snow. I wash them religiously after they go out, but they're still getting eaten. So I thought I would try quality aluminum trailers this go around. I know that aluminum is not impervious to oxidation, but it will last a lot longer than my steel ones. They are also a lot more expensive, but a lot less weight too. My research has led me to Alum-Line. They will make me a 30' and 20' trailer with dual 7k lb axles, brakes all the way around and a full width gate on the back instead of individual ramps.

Any thoughts or experience with this brand, would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have a dual tandem 2 10k axle 34ft lower flatbed with a 6ft high flat over the bed , dovetail with ramps ready to go in VA. contact me @ sinva6@verizon.net for more details & pics.