3-Point Hitch Am I missing something?

/ Am I missing something? #11  
I stand corrected, A plow is one attachment I do not have. I shouldn't have assumed you adjusted for it as you do other attachments.
Bill

You made up for that with an awsome looking Chevelle if that's yours! (Funny how good they look with the front end 3' in the air!) I've got a '67 Nova and a 68 Camaro, and want a 69 Chevelle to go with 'em!

/ Am I missing something? #12  
I am a new member I am having problems with my 3point lift .that is as soon as the engine starts the lift rises up and stays up regardless of the lever position

/ Am I missing something? #13  
Tukana, Most tractors have some type of lever or knob somewhere under the seat. This controls how fast a implement drops when the regular hydraulic lever is pushed forward. The adjustment is changed depending on the weight of a implement on the back of the tractor. If this lever/knob is moved to a extreme position it can lock the implement in the up position. See if your tractor has this knob/lever and carefully try to adjust it, but not too fast. Don't drop your implement too fast and damage it . Easy does it.

/ Am I missing something? #16  
I tried the moving the lever as you suggested . Iam sorry it went up and would not come down. I really want to service the Ram cylinder any body with a service manual page of this model IH 384 showing how it functions and any fixers.

/ Am I missing something? #17  
G'day Tukana from what you are saying the linkage drops when you have the engine off? If that is the case and it raises regardless of lever position when the engine is running then I think you have a problem with the linkages that control the linkage not the cylinder itself, definitely a job to have a manual for as most are very specific in how to set up.

Jon

/ Am I missing something? #18  
G'day Tukana from what you are saying the linkage drops when you have the engine off? If that is the case and it raises regardless of lever position when the engine is running then I think you have a problem with the linkages that control the linkage not the cylinder itself, definitely a job to have a manual for as most are very specific in how to set up.

Jon
. Thank you Jon to be quite honest aim really not sure how the linkage surppose to look like that why I am after a sevice manual page so I can work my way around it