Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon!

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #2  
Now thats what I call a REAL Grocery Getter... How'd you get it in there??? Then again, How'd you get it out? Wish I had one. { Not the VW }

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon!
johnk, the best part is its diesel and gets 45 mpg with 1000 to 1100 mile range. Oh, the bucket..............at the dealer we lifted it level with the tailgate of the car and then 3 of us pushed and pulled it into place. It slide fairly easy on the cardboard. Once home I used my JD870 with the forks. Put the forks slightly above the tailgate level then put a stretch strap around the far end of the bucket and hooked it to my JD3520. Had the wife on the 3520 slowly back up as I watched the bucket to make sure it would not dig into the car bumper or interior.The carboard helped out a lot. Slowly pulled it onto the forks and that was it. Set it on the ground and hooked it onto the 3520 w/300 cx loader. Now I've got to get it plumbed.

Sincerely,
Dirt

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #4  
Looks great. What are you going to use it for? I've got a 3720 cab ordered and I'm getting a Grapple for the front (Yard debris). I considered the 4 in 1 bucket but I figured for yard work the grapple would hold more junk (And I already have a 61" hd bucket so I don't need to use it as a bucket.).

Let us know how you like it.

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #5  
Ha! I've got a diesel VW too, but mine is not a wagon. No such bucket on my JD 2305 though...

Scott

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #6  

Attachments

• bugabuse1.jpg
    bugabuse1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 604
   / Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #7  
What's your plumbing plan? I have the 3rd SCV in the rear. Up until last week, I had long 1/4" hoses I draped up to the front. It worked, but it made hooking up the grapple a pain that I put off. JD makes a part hard line / part flex hose kit that runs from the back to the front. The best part is that the hoses on the loader are hard line and locked down.

By the time I justified the kit for my 4410, it was NLA and I had to build it from parts (pricey). If you want it, get it now for your 3520 while it is still current. It's about $290 for the 3520, I think.

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #8  
Yes, Sir --- that's a serious lookin' piece of hardware! (I think I'm gettin' green-er with envy.)

I don't remember the Deere 4n1 having teeth on the edge. Is that a new design?

Is your 300CX got the hard-line and QD's on it? (If not ---guess it will soon..)

AKfish

/ Amazing what you can get in the back of a Volkswagon! #10  
What series is that going on....my 4 in 1 is black and doesn't have the side teeth...but is is on a 400cx.