Amazing...

/ Amazing... #61  
I do know one thing for certain and that is, that money won't wind up in the bank. One, I'm basically debt free personally and two, with the current deal with banks and digital currency. I'm very inclined to buy more precious metals and or invest in collectable firearms.

Besides, under current regulations imposed by the government (that I don't agree with), any deposit to any account in any bank (commercial, savings and loan or credit union) over 10 grand has to be reported to the Fed and the Fed already knows too much about my personal business (and yours) as it is.

I always try my best to 'fly under the radar' if possible.
Yes I'm hedged with physical gold. Just in case the banks stop us from getting our own money.

/ Amazing... #63  
I do know one thing for certain and that is, that money won't wind up in the bank. One, I'm basically debt free personally and two, with the current deal with banks and digital currency. I'm very inclined to buy more precious metals and or invest in collectable firearms.

Besides, under current regulations imposed by the government (that I don't agree with), any deposit to any account in any bank (commercial, savings and loan or credit union) over 10 grand has to be reported to the Fed and the Fed already knows too much about my personal business (and yours) as it is.

I always try my best to 'fly under the radar' if possible.
Nothing like advertising ya gonna have 35K in small bills floating around.
Brilliant move my man

/ Amazing... #69  
Good deal on your truck.

Bought a 1996 Dodge diesel. Been a great low maintenance, dependable and economical truck. Much used, loved and farm worn. Wife and I enjoy exploring the wonderful, wild and beautiful places. Don’t own a garage. The dog thinks it’s her truck. I can maintain a simple diesel in trucks or tractors and rarely have to have professional service. Long list of people say let them when I sell but don’t think mine is worth nearly as much yours.