Ammo box additions

/ Ammo box additions #1  

JLH4

Silver Member
Tractor
Rural King - RK24
I needed a bigger toolbox and some way to carry chains on my RK24 so I added these two ammo boxes.
20180802_192623.jpg20180802_192600.jpg20180802_192550.jpg

/ Ammo box additions #2  
Like to see a pic on how box was mounted to ROP...

Have a box, just not sure where I want to mount it.... Some put them on FEL subframe...

dale

/ Ammo box additions
Put mine on the ROPS in the same place as the original one using the same hardware. For the chain box I bolted it in the hole where the trailer ball goes.
Joe

/ Ammo box additions #6  
I keep my chains in a PCV pipe I mounted. The 50 cal ammo box I use for tools. I mounted mine on the inside of the ROPS. Chain holder.jpgIMG_20180708_160649.jpg

/ Ammo box additions #7  
Make good tool boxes as they also keep dust and water out. Installed metal one and will be replacing with plastic possibly due to rust issue.

/ Ammo box additions #8  
I added ammo box behind seat connected to ROPS...angle iron between ROPS post fasten ammo box.

/ Ammo box additions #9  
I added a 40mm ammo box to the side of my L4330. It used to have a top, until some dumbsh$% put it on the rear tire temporarily and then forgot about when I drove, uh I mean when he drove off. :(

Best pic I have of it:

UDJKAf4.jpg

/ Ammo box additions #10  
After poking around unde rear apron of my MF GC1715 I discovered a bracket with a couple of holes in it under apron... Hmmmm..... Some scrap aluminum from "resource pile", drill a few holes, some 5/16 bolts and nuts....

DSC01774.JPG

DSC01773.JPG

Next project is "slow vehicle sign" that rips the skin off my arm when ever I get too close....

Dale