An EV??????`

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / An EV??????` #451  
Abiogenic petroleum origin hypothesis.

Postulate accordingly.
I've read something similar to this before. A lot of what is said here does make sense. Some day we might know for sure.

/ An EV??????` #452  
I
Why do you refuse to answer mine question? Does the scientific community not know? You already went down the rabbit hole when you posted that oil came from plants and algae over millions of years. Let us just go deeper and tell me: Where did the plants and algae come from?
You were provided the location to go to, "You might want to consider enrolling in a educational facility that only teaches religious theology in your quest to find a definitive answer on were plants and algae come from that you would agree with."

So set out on your answer seeking journey.

/ An EV??????` #453  
I know that my gas and diesel comes from a nice delivery truck, about 200 gallons and 1,500 gallons at a time, respectively.

Where he gets it I don't know. It doesn't matter to me.

/ An EV??????` #454  
You were provided the location to go to, "You might want to consider enrolling in a educational facility that only teaches religious theology in your quest to find a definitive answer on were plants and algae come from that you would agree with."

So set out on your answer seeking journey.
Why don't you answer my question? Because you know even if you add a million links to the chain eventually it comes to an end. So where did the first link come from? Did it come from nothing? How does science explain that?
The One that created also maintains and controls. Man does not have control over the weather.

Last edited:
   / An EV??????` #455  
I know that my gas and diesel comes from a nice delivery truck, about 200 gallons and 1,500 gallons at a time, respectively.

Where he gets it I don't know. It doesn't matter to me.
What happens if that delivery truck were to stop coming?

/ An EV??????` #457  
What happens if that delivery truck were to stop coming?

Or if the utility company you buy energy from pushes a button that stops delivering electric or NG….

/ An EV??????` #458  
End of life as we know it.

I would make a comment about planning ahead, and some folks I agree with that no matter what happens... want to be "Prepared" but since I already got a thread closed today on another forum, I will try and refrain from being a repeat offender.

/ An EV??????` #459  
Been trying to learn a lot of the old ways. I will say electric, gas and diesel make life a lot easier. Still good to at least know how it could be done.

/ An EV??????` #460  
This discussion has devolved into nothing more than opinions and drivel. I am so amazed that some here are smart enough to know everything or to know more about another persons living situation than they do just by knowing near where they live or looking at an old outdated map. This has been truly amazing. I now offer my last bit of wisdom.
1713560815257.png

Status
Not open for further replies.