And finally Tram problems

/ And finally Tram problems #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
So this weekend (Friday) and today I rebuilt all my hydraulic cylinders, and changed all the filters, and did all that maintenance you are supposed to do... Well, I had the filter issue (air getting in) and now my tram takes a moment to engage moving forward. Jumps right in when I tram in reverse, but begrudgingly goes forward. I have purged the system again, so not sure if there is a pocket of air in there that won't come out. Will try the hose swap tomorrow and see if that changes anything. And if it doesn't welp its a call to Terry.

/ And finally Tram problems #2  
If you would like to consider my 2 cents, having no experience with this specific problem. The tram pumps in the older models were controlled by a cable from the foot treadle. So when you rock the treadle, the cable pulls/pushes the trams control lever either forward or reverse and to which degree(slow/high torque or further to fast/low torque). The new models went to a pilot control. This is basically a mini hydraulic system like the loader raise or lower except instead of moving the loader control you rock the treadle. The treadle sends pressurized oil to the tram shuttle piston and depending on your choice of direction, pushes it in the direction you chose against a centering spring, compressing the centering spring a proportional amount. So instead of a cable to a lever you have a small piston. Now why doesn't yours have any power? Well in my mind I would look at the small shuttle piston and centering spring. If the spring(s) broke and tangled itself, it could restrict travel, but you would think the machine would creep. Other possibilities would be a leaking internal seal on the shuttle piston, so the pressurized oil you send to move it in the forward direction, is leaking by the seal and can't overcome the center spring.
But it would be a good start to switch the direction and see if the problem also switches. Sorry to ramble on. Good luck.

/ And finally Tram problems #3  
Did you get to the bottom of your mystery @woodlandfarms ? I think @m5040 has some good advice there. Beyond those suggestions, how clean is your hydro oil? Any chance some creeping crud for into something important?