Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
77192394-F997-4676-B052-0EC011D63541.png

/ And they survived... #2  
Maybe they did not all survive...

But I have no issue with the point you are making...:drink:

/ And they survived... #3  
Today some school ban dodge ball etc. saying it's to violent...times they are changing.

/ And they survived... #5  
Today some school ban dodge ball etc. saying it's to violent...times they are changing.

Dodge ball was a measure of your toughness when I was in school. Today.... they would make everyone throw off handed to try and make everyone equal...

/ And they survived... #6  
Dodge ball was a measure of your toughness when I was in school. Today.... they would make everyone throw off handed to try and make everyone equal...

We just threw acorns at recess... until somebody almost did lose an eye.

/ And they survived... #8  
That pic looks doctored to me. Look at the kid on the swing. How could you even get on it? He’s not swinging that high it’s bogus I’m thinking. Monkey bars 6’ high would be more like it.

/ And they survived... #9  
And the merry-go-round in the playground has been banned and is now removed, although I know of one place it is still in the playground and is maintained. It was fun, but had to watch out for the really young kids.

/ And they survived... #10  
Reminds me of when we had mennonites build us a traditional barn. Saw one guy running high up around the perimeter on the beams (before the roof went on) trying to get from one side to the other, with a running chainsaw. Even back then, in the late 80s, I never even thought, what if he falls? It was just interesting to watch.