Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #451  
In The People's Republic of Michigan you pay registration one time when you purchase the trailer and it's good as long as you own it. Dear Leader Whitmer stuffs the coffers from the people who buy and sell trailers because they can't figure out what they need the first time around or have to have a new travel trailer every year.

/ Andrew Camarata #452  
It would be registered as a "Special Commercial Vehicle":

Thats because of how many people are spending $100/5 years to register a trailer that goes on the road a couple of times a year vs spending $100/year for a 10k trailer or $75/year for a 7k trailer.

Aaron Z

I read the link, and it sounded easy. Then I went to the NYDMV website. Not easy. I searched for special commercial vehicle, heavy equipment, construction equipment, loader, farm, and then gave up as there doesn't seem to be any info online about special commercial vehicles in NY.

I did find out that there are 98 commercial enforcement officers in NY. Commercial Vehicles

/ Andrew Camarata #453  
I read the link, and it sounded easy. Then I went to the NYDMV website. Not easy. I searched for special commercial vehicle, heavy equipment, construction equipment, loader, farm, and then gave up as there doesn't seem to be any info online about special commercial vehicles in NY.

I did find out that there are 98 commercial enforcement officers in NY. Commercial Vehicles
Yep, must be done somehow, if you look at any big NY parking lot (from a Walmart on up) this time of year and every payloader and backhoe has a plate on it, same on many construction sites where they road the equipment from place to place or otherwise drive on the road.

Aaron Z

/ Andrew Camarata #455  
Watched a couple of his older videos today. Still enjoying them. Beats anything on TV.

/ Andrew Camarata #456  

WTF. Incredibly dangerous, inept hauling of a new roller up his mountain. Just feels like we're going to hear some very bad news one day about him or one of his helpers. Or one of his poor doggos. I'm frankly kinda surprised he would post this crap.

/ Andrew Camarata
So far that was classic Andrew!!!

{edit}finally got the end - Holy smokes!!! Now I know what you mean!!!

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #458  

WTF. Incredibly dangerous, inept hauling of a new roller up his mountain. Just feels like we're going to hear some very bad news one day about him or one of his helpers. Or one of his poor doggos. I'm frankly kinda surprised he would post this crap.

Trust me on this: Part of being a content creator on YouTube is including your eff-ups in your videos because, drama, grins, and giggles.

/ Andrew Camarata #459  
He was lucky it didn’t roll or get someone killed. I thought the skidder was gone.
He needs some ditches and culverts to get the water off the road to avoid the ice issue.

/ Andrew Camarata #460  
I wonder how many pairs of underwear had to be thrown away after the roller and the trucks started sliding backwards.