Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #491  
I thought I hid all references to location.
It took me awhile to find it, 2 main clues was direction of sunset, and those fields in the distance. I too was looking too close to home.
Loved the snow covered top in this video.
You did hide the references, I had to find it by studying the topography and elevation and matching it up. :)

Probably only map nerds like us would bother searching well/long enough to find it.

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #492  
A couple times you want to say "what were you thinking?". Especially when he almost set the back of the roller on the ground, then finally got a rock to set it on. He does make more work for himself. Lol

/ Andrew Camarata #493  
this is worth watching
changing that tire all by himself is quite an accomplishment, love the fallback to a sawzall
surprised he didn't take all of it to tire shop, but then no video
I put a set of BKT tires on one of my tractors, high quality from India

those dogs got some good exercise in this one

"my intercooler has a hole in it" that poor truck....
bet that guy with the nice Cummins Ram was thrilled about abusing his truck on that hill; pretty clear why Andrew needs to
fix that road. Bounced that heavy tire right out. Friend never did make it, had to be towed up the hill.

Pretty sure the intercooler got a hole in it when he was pushing the Ford with the pintle hitch in the receiver up the hill in one of the first two roller videos.

Aaron Z

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #494  
Pretty sure the intercooler got a hole in it when he was pushing the Ford with the pintle hitch in the receiver up the hill in one of the first two roller videos.

Aaron Z

what makes you say this?

/ Andrew Camarata #495  
what makes you say this?
About minute 37 in the first roller video:
Screenshot_20230124-171651-688.png

Screenshot_20230124-171456-484.png

See the dent in the front bumper of the Dodge from the hitch on the Ford, right about where the bottom of the intercooler would be?

Aaron Z

/ Andrew Camarata #496  
What happened to a tire between . . . or take it off ;).

/ Andrew Camarata #497  
About minute 37 in the first roller video:
View attachment 780559
View attachment 780575
See the dent in the front bumper of the Dodge from the hitch on the Ford, right about where the bottom of the intercooler would be?

Aaron Z

If he poped an intercooler, we would have heard it hissing and the dodge would have been gutless.

In my experience with blowing off intercooler boots...

/ Andrew Camarata #498  
At the power plant the heavy equipment mechanics had a battery box they often hauled around in a Mule. I want to say it had 2-4 batteries in and heavy jumpers. It was for jump starting any equipment. It's something he should rig up with all the vehicles he's constantly jumping. In the evening they could park the Mule in the shop and put a charger on it overnight.

/ Andrew Camarata #499  
If he poped an intercooler, we would have heard it hissing and the dodge would have been gutless.

In my experience with blowing off intercooler boots...
Could have bent the intercooler and caused a small leak, haven't watched the latest video yet, but meeting with the pintle hitch on the Ford would be my first guess for a root cause of a intercooler leak.

Aaron Z

/ Andrew Camarata #500  
What happened to a tire between . . . or take it off ;).

The Ford slid back on the icy hill into the Dodge creating good Youtube drama and content.

Also to the person who wondered why not break out a D7 to pull junk up the hill: Metal tracks on ice are deadly because of the surface area and a lack of digging in grip.