Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #311  
YT video on Andrew's net worth and how much $$ he makes off of YT. Gets pretty funny around the 4:00 mark.

/ Andrew Camarata #312  
And now AC has started a B&B at his castle. No mention of prices. :(

/ Andrew Camarata #313  
It was probably destined for scrap before he ever got it so he might as well have fun with it first.
And he did. He drove it hard around the yard, and then let it slide off the rock wall before crushing it and a camera. BUT consider. if it was set to go to the junkyard, He gained monetary from the videos to surely offset the "costs' and also the camera. Not to mention he is reselling the camera on ebay.

Not bad, We sure cant fault him I've been following him since he started. And the business sure has grown. Outside of not much for daily jobs he has maintained the demeaner I first enjoyed.
And I think its a good investment of machines. I'm sure he can recoup the original costs as well.

/ Andrew Camarata #315  
You mean 5030 when they say "as seen on tv" you don't rush out and buy it?...
I read it on the internet so it must be true.

never much liked advertising on tshirts, but a tractor hat was always fun.

living the life, not my life, but a fun one and productive too.

/ Andrew Camarata #316  
I never watch TV. TV is geared to a child mentality. If it's promoted on TV, ist's probably Chinese junk anyway. Like the 'miracle heater' on the YT ads. What a joke. No electric heater can consume anymore than 1500 watts max and the btu output is based on that. Besides, electricity is the most expensive heating medium out there.

I'll stick with my off grade seed corn, it's free. My total heat bill for the house is right about 250 bucks a year. Been the same for a while now. May put in a solar array to cut it even more.

/ Andrew Camarata #317  
He's not even on my 'subscribed to' list. Not interested in his escapades. I'll give him credit as he milks YT for everything it's worth. Good capitalist.

/ Andrew Camarata #318  
Interesting. And have to give him credit. That beat-up go pro now has 118 bids on ebay and the price is now up to $4723.00. I wish I had a peice of scrap and could sell it for $50. Good Job. And there goes to old adage, a fool and his money will soon part. And I don't mean Andrew. Just think, that piece of scrap could buy another used doser.

/ Andrew Camarata #319  
Video starts right as they get ready to blast. To quote an old bit from Second City TV..."It blowed up real good"

/ Andrew Camarata #320  
it did look pretty cool the way the heavy gravel just poured out of there.
He was determined to reduce that hill and he sure did.