Another articulated Loader/tractor

/ Another articulated Loader/tractor #1  

catvet

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39
I'm pretty new to this forum and keep looking for the "perfect" machine for what I need to do. Perhaps the Power Trac is it but I keep looking nonetheless. Found info on the "Swinger" and thought I'd pass it on. Looks a bit like the power trac, don't you think?

http://www.nmc-wollard.com/articulatedloaders.php

/ Another articulated Loader/tractor #2  
Very intersting. Always neat to see more articulated stuff.

/ Another articulated Loader/tractor #3  
Catvet,

I looked at a couple of the Swingers before I purchased my PT. They are nice and heavy duty. Several road construction crews near here use them. My 422 has a lower center of gravity and weighs one fourth as much. It just depends on what you want and how you want to use it. The Swinger is a very good product.

Dale

Last edited:
   / Another articulated Loader/tractor
Just got a price quote on the Swinger 2000IND (65 horsepower) so somewhat simliar to the 1460. They want $40,250 for the base unit though they do throw in an owners manual for that. So I'm thinking I could buy the 1460 with whatever attachments I want plus a 1430 for the wife and pay about the same amount of money.

They are probably great machines but I'd have to be on it all the time to make that price differential worthwhile.

/ Another articulated Loader/tractor #5  
Those're cool! I wonder how much the 1200 goes for? They're just like a mini CAT loader :)

/ Another articulated Loader/tractor
Highridge,

I'm sure they would be happy to tell you the cost of the 1200. I just e-mailed them from their website.

/ Another articulated Loader/tractor #7  
I am also familar with the Swinger but found them a bit expensive in comparison to the powertrac. I agree, they are great looking machines, but I will take my PT over them anytime for the price.