eBay/Craigslist Another Ebay scam

/ Another Ebay scam #1  

KiotiJohn

Shortened very lonk link title
It's been a while since I've been in Ebay, and looked all over for the fraud reporting, but kept just finding tips on how to stay safe. Anyone remember how to report?
John

/ Another Ebay scam #2  
Shipping costs, .39 cents US Postal Service, yeah right, they must have listened to Cliffy on Cheers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another Ebay scam #3  
Report Ebay problems at these two links...

Link 1

Link 2

/ Another Ebay scam #4  
There is a link at the botom of the listing "report this item"

I did.

/ Another Ebay scam
Thanks guys. I didn't even look on the listing. I was too busy trying to find the info in the "help" section.
John

/ Another Ebay scam #6  
The auction has been removed now...

I also used "ask the seller a question" to let the real member know his account had been hijacked.

/ Another Ebay scam
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I also used "ask the seller a question" to let the real member know his account had been hijacked. )</font>
I did that before I posted on here. I sent him one telling him that I thought a scam was on with his name, and then, as an afterthought, I sent him a link to the auction.

Never heard anything back from the account owner though.
The stuff he was selling was far from tractor related.
John

/ Another Ebay scam #8  
I found one "buy it now for $2900" last week that actually attempted to load a virus (according to McAfee) whenever I pulled it up. Not only that, but the "report" button had been reprogrammed to send an email to the same address that was in the listing, instead of to ebay. I finally gave up trying to report it.