Another little job to fix

/ Another little job to fix #11  
That is too bad. I hope you had a back up. Farmers around my parts are about done with the soybean harvest this year.

/ Another little job to fix
It is a weak point on the IH's and happens to lots of them although first one for us in 10 years of running them . We do have backup as this is the second combine to a newer 1688 and she's had a lot of work to do this week . we're all finnished the first wave now ,just 250 acres of corn to do but it's weeks from being ready yet . Combines have had a hard time last 3 years with the wet summers leaving a lot of deep sprayer ruts to deal with although as yet not been stuck or had to be pulled out.
It's been another bad year for yeilds due to all the rain and i think our beans averaged maybe the 30 bus mark or just under but a lot of guys are talking of 15-20 bus.

The other combine ...

Where is the bean header??

If you look to the right of the combine in the first pic over the removed wheel you'l see it . We removed it with a loading shovel to use on another combine .

/ Another little job to fix #15  
It is a weak point on the IH's and happens to lots of them although first one for us in 10 years of running them
Was there a single thing thast caused it to fail (monster rut or something), or did it just break in the middle of the field?

Aaron Z

Was there a single thing thast caused it to fail (monster rut or something), or did it just break in the middle of the field?

Aaron Z

Just under built . As you can see weld gave way around the pivot point, He actually had an empty tank at the time but i'm sure it had been cracked all night and finally came to rest here .