Another New MT125 owner...

/ Another New MT125 owner... #1  

JTMachineDesign

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLB
Just saying hello...
Had a Yanmar 1500D that I bought as a wreck and restored to usable condition.. was too big for my needs - sold it to a lady who needed to muck out horse stalls..

New 125 should be here any day now.

IMG_3093.jpg

/ Another New MT125 owner... #2  
Congrats on the new 125! You're going to be amazed by how much work they can do! I had mine for just over 2 years / 220 hours, loved every minute of owning it..... actually I still miss it every now and then! Post pics when you get it!

/ Another New MT125 owner... #3  
I had a MT125 for a year and 160 hours. It is a workhorse and very nimble. Enjoy and cograts on the new tractor.

/ Another New MT125 owner...
Delivery Truck showed up at the dealer! :D

my tractor wasn't on it... :thumbdown:

Another Delivery Truck.. another disappointment..

NOW they're telling me they are waiting for more backhoes.....
:confused3:

/ Another New MT125 owner... #6  
Another Delivery Truck.. another disappointment..

NOW they're telling me they are waiting for more backhoes.....
:confused3:

I waited six weeks for my MT 125 They can’t built the Backhoes fast enough.

I waited six weeks for my MT 125 They can稚 built the Backhoes fast enough.

Twice a day for the past three years I've driven by both a John Deere and a Kubota dealer...

KDEALER.jpg
JDDEALER.jpg

I'm getting tempted more and more to pull into one of them. The cost of renting tractors has pretty much eaten away at the LS cost savings..

/ Another New MT125 owner... #8  
All good things come to those who wait..... did you stop in and get comparable prices? Oh, don't forget to compare the specs on those .....

All good things come to those who wait.....

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....

ya they cost more, but I could be getting the job done tomorrow instead of wondering when I can get started... have you checked the cost of renting lately? The cost of the tractor is nothing if the deadline for the project gets busted.
Comparing specs on the popular SCUTs is like the old "Chevy vs Ford" debate. In the end, they will all get the job done.
There's only one dealer in SOCAL and their main business is selling trailers. They claim they dont have any control over when the factory will deliver, or even knowledge of which model(s) are coming until the truck shows up. I'd go elsewhere but the next closest dealer is in the next state.
Meanwhile, while my neighbor is having a beer in the shade of his Kubota, I'm schlepping brush out to the chipper in the back of a converted golfcart :) And when I drive by those dealers I could swear the Kubotas are laughing and the Deeres are singing like mermaids on the shoals...

Last edited:
   / Another New MT125 owner... #10  
I am curious... does the dealer have the tractor? Are they just waiting on the BH? Get a contract in writing for the pricing of both... but take delivery of the tractor. Take it back to have the BH put on when it arrives. The dealer still has to put it on one way or another.... no difference in labor or time. My neighbor did this twice... the first time with his 125, then when he traded that in on his 225-S. Sure it takes time for you to take it back, but at least you would have the tractor to use.... just a thought....