Another New Project, Moved Over to the Dark Side!

/ Another New Project, Moved Over to the Dark Side!
Took off the "junkyard special" alternator this morning, had to cut some of the welds where the knot-head welded to a bolt that held the original regulator plate.: Tractors 2018 019.JPG

I have a new "mini" alternator on order for it.

Put on the new exhaust pipe & muffler: Tractors 2018 021.JPG

Installed the correct air cleaner: Tractors 2018 020.JPG Tractors 2018 022.JPG

/ Another New Project, Moved Over to the Dark Side!
Well, I did it again a few months ago, this time it's an Allis Chalmers model "G": Tractors 2019 012.JPG

It had been a granddad/grandson project & had set in a storage unit for "a couple of years". I bought it not running, brought it home, put in a good battery & fresh gas & it started right up! I've painted the wheels & seat Persian Orange #2 to match the rest of the tractor (it should be Persian Orange #1, but the paint is too good to repaint the whole tractor). Added a step/platform: Tractors 2019 018.JPG & tool box: Tractors 2019 019.JPG

I let it be known at a tractor show earlier this spring that I was looking for a hand lift for it, got a call recently from a man that had one. Picked up the lift about a month ago: Tractors 2019 049.JPG Cleaned and painted it before installation.

A couple weeks ago at another show, I was offered a plow from a fellow collector, picked it up Saturday, painted it yesterday: Tractors 2019 091.JPG Tractors 2019 090.JPG And put it on today: Tractors 2019 092.JPG Tractors 2019 093.JPG

/ Another New Project, Moved Over to the Dark Side! #13  
Nice looking little G, they where a nice tractor for the truck gardeners or any body with a big garden.