Ansung Loader Quick Attach - Old Style Circa early 2000's

/ Ansung Loader Quick Attach - Old Style Circa early 2000's #1  

AndyCee

Tractor
Kioti CK30
Hi Guys,

A couple of years ago I purchased a circa 2004 Daedong CK30 with an Ansung loader - a great little tractor with only 700hrs usage. It has a quick attach front bucket. I never thought tooo much about it until I decided recently that some pallet forks would be a good addition. I had just assumed it was a euro-hitch fitting, however on closer inspection, it appeared to be different.

FEL.jpg
Bucket.jpg
Loader.jpg

A bit of searching around found these two old threads here and here ... which meant I had a problem as the quick-attach fitting on these loaders is a proprietary system, and as it was the best part of 20 years old, there was nothing available that would fit.

This left me with a couple of options -

1) Buy a new tractor - tempting :) ..but SWMBO kyboshed that idea very quickly
2) Buy a new euro-hitch quick attach front end and fit to the existing loader - not a bad idea, but that would mean trying to find one that would fit, purchasing a new bucket ... and who knows what other issues. Would end up costing a few thousand dollars which seemed overkill.
3) Get some brackets and fit these to a set of pallet forks. This seemed to be the most logical option, as most likely the pallet forks are the only other front end attachment I'm going to need.

I searched around all the online sites trying to find ready made brackets that were the same as the existing. There are lots and lots (and lots) of brackets available to fit many and varied machines, however it became clear that none of these had the same measurements as the existing .. the quick-attach on this loader is a true proprietary system. I contacted Ansung in Korea, hoping they would be able to supply me with factory drawings for these ... they just referred me to the local importer. So I contacted the local importer/supplier, and they just ignored me!

Only option left was to measure up and draw these myself. So, armed with rules, and squares and calipers and stuff ... I measured up and made cardboard templates. The first template was close, and a couple of adjustments later I had it just about perfect. For future use for anyone that will need it, the drawings are attached below as a vector PDF.

Originally, I had assumed I would get the brackets made, purchase some pallet forks, and have them welded on, however after shopping around I found the very helpful guys at Himac Attachments would manufacture the custom brackets, fit them to one of their 1500kg pallets fork attachments, and ship to me (other side of the country) for only a couple of hundred dollars more than the cost of the pallet fork attachment.

Skip ahead 4 weeks, and these arrived on Friday afternoon. I was somewhat nervous as I fitted them for the first time ... but they fit perfectly and I am really happy with the job!

5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Hopefully this will assist someone in future who comes up against the same issues with the early style Ansung Loaders and their proprietary quick-attach system.

Attachments

• Ansung Loader Quick Fit Bracket circa 2004.pdf
    16.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited: