Answer me this...

/ Answer me this... #61  
I have pretty much stopped eating out just this thing. For me it is not peanuts, it is shellfish. Even when you tell them that you have an allergy they have no idea what to do about it. NO YOU CAN'T use the same spatula to flip my burger that you just used to flip that crab cake, in fact they shouldn't even be the same cooking surface.
Yep, the wife has the shellfish allergy, and it has become more deadly over the years. I haven't been to a red lobster in decades, even if she orders something she can eat it will be contaminated. i really like lobster. She really likes peanut butter... Ain't we a pair.

/ Answer me this...
Yep, the wife has the shellfish allergy, and it has become more deadly over the years. I haven't been to a red lobster in decades, even if she orders something she can eat it will be contaminated. i really like lobster. She really likes peanut butter... Ain't we a pair.
We've been to a local red lobster twice in NC local in town to us, about 8 years apart. We went the second time to see if they got any better, they didn't, haven't been back in at least 6 years.

Funny thing, I'd go to red lobster with my father and mother in Reading, Pa, never a problem. Use to go to Reb Lobster in Meadville Pa (about 5 hours from my parents), never a problem.

Go figure.

No different than Micky D's.

/ Answer me this... #63  
Go to Canada and I've been told that they put mayo on hot dogs. To each their own...
I never thought about returning food before, but never had much reason to. If I go into a restaurant it's because I'm hungry.
But there was that time down in Gorham NH when I ordered a double Whopper at the drive through, but when I took a bite discovered there was only one patty. I took it back, went to the counter with the sandwich and receipt and pointed out the error.
She took it and went out back without a word, and I had to ask the other customers; "Where's the Beef"?

/ Answer me this... #64  
Pretty good pie right outside of Ft. Indiantown Gap off 81 just south of where 78 turns into 81.

My dad was discharged from the Army there, in 1946.

/ Answer me this... #66  
Have you tried shoefly pie yet? (probably more east of you if your central Pa now).

Pretty good pie right outside of Ft. Indiantown Gap off 81 just south of where 78 turns into 81.

When my dad passes, we will have the dinner there, and shoefly pie will be on the menu (my dad wants it).

Mayo with fries? You are a mutant 🤣. That said, it's what you like. Just hope I don't have to watch it;)
How about scrapple? ummmm ummmm good

/ Answer me this... #68  
Go to Canada and I've been told that they put mayo on hot dogs. To each their own...
I never thought about returning food before, but never had much reason to. If I go into a restaurant it's because I'm hungry.
But there was that time down in Gorham NH when I ordered a double Whopper at the drive through, but when I took a bite discovered there was only one patty. I took it back, went to the counter with the sandwich and receipt and pointed out the error.
She took it and went out back without a word, and I had to ask the other customers; "Where's the Beef"?

Ha! That was Wendy’s!

MoKelly

/ Answer me this...
One time when I was a kid. Never went back.

That said, still remember when I ordered lobster as a kid and my dad told me I'd eat every bite for the price. I hated it and I don't remember the whole story, but there was grief on my end.

For some reason, grown fond of lobster as an adult (and my father will still bring up that old story), but never went back to scrapple 😁

Apparently use to like raw onions as a kid (which I don't remember) but my mom use to remind me of. For whatever reason, don't like raw onions as an adult.

/ Answer me this... #70  
That’s all over the place where I live. Farm market nearby sells spicy scrapple that will knock your socks off