Any Befco tillers on here?

/ Any Befco tillers on here? #11  
I just bought a used Befco 11-250-23x tiller. I would like to change oil in the gearboxes but I don't see a drain plug or level plug anywhere...what are they thinking? What do you guys do? I do have a seal seeping on the output shaft of the pto gear box so I can empty the oil when I change it but how much to refill it? I guess on the chain box I need to pull the cover off? Then again, how much to fill it? They both have a fill plug/breather to fill with but no level plug.

I guess I can turn it upside-down, hang it from my loader and drain from the fill/breather plug. So much for USA made....
The Flowing Grease is EP-00. It is also called Cornhead Grease or Cotton Spindle Grease. Tractor supply has the EP-00 grease # 105682899. Drain the oil out and use this product.

/ Any Befco tillers on here? #12  
Pretty sure the oil level should be just below the lower sprocket shaft. The chain only has to dip into the reservoir to keep it oiled as it goes around. It's easy to overfill a chain-case thinking 'more is better'.

My geared tiller is hardly different, doesn't take a whole quart, and the 'drain hole' is also a level hole on the side of the cover vs at the bottom.

Remember that Lucas demonstrator on the auto parts counter? Oil would 'climb' the gears with or w/o the additive when the handles were cranked.