Dealer Any good on-line NH dealers?

/ Any good on-line NH dealers? #1  

sjvalin

Tractor
Kubota L3710HST w/LA681 loader
I'm looking for the equivalent of Carver Epuipment for New Holland. Carver has a great site and a great internet presense for Kubota. What about the other major tractor brands? Surely Carver can't be the only one...

-steve

/ Any good on-line NH dealers? #2  
I can't say yes to "Scarver+KubotaisgreaterthanNHonline@5cardraw".

But with wutch ya looking for @ whut HP, we'll wrap it up and put it on the porch.

Sorry, not that I have found. Lots of Dealer locations and phone & fax lines. You will find it here with TractorbyNet when and if it happens. But then, most of us do not have mail order Brides. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
New Holland does need to update thier web pages with the larger TC series. I hope I haven't cast a blue shadow on those orange eyes. I guess I'm still just a middle aged guy that will be the last to know. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

The web = "That wasn't there yesterday?"

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Any good on-line NH dealers? #3  
sjvalin, Have you turned up any online NH dealers not afraid to give MSRP..All the ones I've found usually revert to the NH home page..Were of course even they don't seem to have them listed.....I have yet to find a site with any MSRP for the BOOMERS....Or much of any thing else..for that matter...Must be a state secret or some thing..../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I've even used a search program that found 67 site and only one gave any pricing and that was for the big big boy's...

Lil' Paul

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Any good on-line NH dealers? #4  
I bought my NH from Ross Equipment here in Ohio. If you're in the area, I'd recomend them. Email me if you want details. The best tool for the best price is this site or
http://jplan.com/cgi-bin/tractor/

/ Any good on-line NH dealers? #5  
When I was looking at NH, I went into the dealership and asked him prices for a wide range of tractors. I got all of them at the time. When I tried to figure out what the prices meant, I had a lot more trouble. At the stock show, NH had a nice booth, but had difficulty finding out the exact configuration that was priced as there are a lot of options and add on's. It is usually a good place to get prices if you can find them at a show or exhibit like the county fair where they will give reasonable prices without all the hassel. Actually better than the Internet as you can see them and get pricing that is below MSRP.

/ Any good on-line NH dealers? #6  
Steve,

Try http://www.gaithersburgford.com/

msig.gif