Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom?

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #21  
There you go. Could be it.

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom?
Looks like a forage wagon mounted to a custom chassis to me.
I would guess that its a Badger forage box (like these: Forage Boxes - Picture and Information | Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. )
Brochure page showing the truck mount model:
View attachment 391820

Edit, found the picture I was thinking of:
If the OP was closer to Gettysburg, I would guess that it was a Mason Dixon Farms contraption, but I don't think they range that far and their version is a little bit bigger:
View attachment 391828 View attachment 391830

They also use the same trailer base to haul manure slurry tanks:
View attachment 391829

Aaron Z

Who would have made a chassis like that though if not Deere? It seems like a lot of trouble to custom fabricate a Deere lookalike chassis.

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #23  
Here is one from New Zealand.
Bergmann-Other-Products3.jpg Bergmann for Self Propelled Units | Webbline Agriculture New Zealand

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #24  
was it on the MD\PA line? it so, I know who it is. They have a few pieces from us and often highly customize their equipment.

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #25  
was it on the MD\PA line? it so, I know who it is. They have a few pieces from us and often highly customize their equipment.

EGADS MAN!!! What is it? :laughing:

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #26  
Someone's idea of a macho pickup truck.

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #27  
The OP is near Philly. Is the place you are thinking of near Gettysburg?

Who would have made a chassis like that though if not Deere? It seems like a lot of trouble to custom fabricate a Deere lookalike chassis.
Could just be a Deere cab/hood on a 5 ton army truck frame.

Aaron Z

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #28  
The OP is near Philly. Is the place you are thinking of near Gettysburg?

Yea. It looks like Mason-Dixon to me. They do a lot of highly customized equipment. Odds are that things follows our 1100 HP Krone Big-X forage harvester. :thumbsup: We did not have any hand in the creation of that one, but based on what I know of them, it fits.

its not unusual for guys to run custom boxes like that for forage work, but normally its done on a truck chassis.

/ Any idea what model this machine is? Does Deere make it or is it something custom? #29  
Yea. It looks like Mason-Dixon to me. They do a lot of highly customized equipment. Odds are that things follows our 1100 HP Krone Big-X forage harvester. :thumbsup: We did not have any hand in the creation of that one, but based on what I know of them, it fits.

Seems small to me for them unless they changed how they do forage. When we went down there a few years back they had a bunch of semitruck boxes that mounted on tracks when following the chopper or wheels going down the road (as seen in one of my previous posts).

its not unusual for guys to run custom boxes like that for forage work, but normally its done on a truck chassis.
I wonder if that is a truck chassis with a Deer cab/hood for better visibility.
Is there a tractor platform that can be setup with dual rear axles?

Aaron Z