Any idea what this is?

/ Any idea what this is? #1  

Song Dogger

Tractor
Bobcat ToolCat 5610G (2019)
I found this loose cap nestled between a couple hoses and tubes under the front passenger exterior wheel well (see area circled in red on photo). The other photos show different angles of the cap. It's 1-1/4 inches in diameter, almost 1 inch tall, and seems to have multiple ways to secure it to something - an interior rim with 2 tabs, an exterior tab, and a steel spring lanyard clip. There's no gasket or threads, so I doubt it's intended for anything pressurized. The dealer's mechanic best guess is a test port cover, maybe electrical, though he's never seen one like it on a ToolCat. That metal spring clip is really throwing him for a loop.

The unit is a 5610g purchased new in mid-2019. All services were dealer performed, including the 50- and 100-hour services (mostly fluids and filters). Other services included a coolant pressure test, repairing lines that leaked washer fluid onto the windshield, and recharging the AC unit before eventually replacing the compressor. I mention these services because that cap was nestled in there well enough that it could have been there for years, or even when purchased. I suppose it might have even came off my Bobcat V-blade, SB240 snowblower, utility grapple, or other attachment.

Look familiar to anyone?

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • Location.jpg
    Location.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
   / Any idea what this is? #2  
Maybe a dust cap for a component that was misplaced during assembly?

/ Any idea what this is? #3  
It may be for the thermodaculator. Did it come with thermonuclear protection?