Any info on this disk plow?

/ Any info on this disk plow? #1  

Rmart30

Platinum Member
Tractor
Currently Kubota L4600HST, two Massey 265's, Massey 230, Kubota M8540...... Had Long 510, Mahindra 3510.Ford 4000, Deere 4230.
7688265A-2A50-494E-A08B-AE22215DFBF4.jpeg

Picked this up. Its a taylor brand from athens tenn. cant find a model on it, or coming up blank also with a google search. Wondering what yr etc it might be.

/ Any info on this disk plow? #2  
Year makes no difference. Implement looks to be in good shape.

/ Any info on this disk plow?
Agreed makes no difference, just trying to find out what it might be. Im using a 1952 dearborn 2 pan right now.

/ Any info on this disk plow? #4  
If by 2 pan you are talking about 2 bottom moldboard,you'll love this one by comparison.

Jaxs, no its like the one pictured but 2 disk. We like them because I do not hang up on stumps and tree roots like a mold board does. We aren't farming with them we are making Greenfields for hunting. And that ground Is almost always very bad compared to farmland

/ Any info on this disk plow? #6  
Unless that thing is <20 years old im shocked how good it looks.

Vigo judging from the way its built i wouldnt think its any newer than 1980ish. Im thinking it was kept under a shed or in a barn.
Ive never seen on with a tire on it like this one takes (not pictured) but it mounts on the left side of it.

Thru google ive found that Taylor was in biz from 1947-1978. It was then sold and name changed to Taylor-pittsburg. So this is a pre 1978. Ive reached out to Taylor-pittsburg to see if they have anything on it. I was able to find a picture of this plow in a 2 pan. It does not have the tire on it like this 3 does.

/ Any info on this disk plow? #9  
I would love to see how that works, compared to a regular plow.

3gunr, there are videos on utube showing them in action. Search disk plow