any informatiobn on LandTrac Long Agribusiness Lt280D tractor?

/ any informatiobn on LandTrac Long Agribusiness Lt280D tractor? #11  
Your LT280D was built by LG, a korean company which has become LS Tractor.

LandTrac 28 DTC | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | Fandom
TractorData.com LS LT28D tractor information

The oil mentioned 5W40 or 15W40 for diesel engines will work fine as well as universal hydraulic oil sold in all tractor supply stores.
The hydraulic level site glass is shown in your first pic just left of the PTO shaft. I believe the fill plug is about a foot above the site glass just to the left.
Of course the 280D is a discontinued model but the engine is still popular and is used in many other tractors. I don't know if LS kept records of the LG tractors but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Here is their contact page.
CONTACT – LS Tractor USA

Last edited:
   / any informatiobn on LandTrac Long Agribusiness Lt280D tractor?
Your LT280D was built by LG, a korean company which has become LS Tractor.

LandTrac 28 DTC | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | Fandom
TractorData.com LS LT28D tractor information

The oil mentioned 5W40 or 15W40 for diesel engines will work fine as well as universal hydraulic oil sold in all tractor supply stores.
The hydraulic level site glass is shown in your first pic just left of the PTO shaft. I believe the fill plug is about a foot above the site glass just to the left.
Of course the 280D is a discontinued model but the engine is still popular and is used in many other tractors. I don't know if LS kept records of the LG tractors but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Here is their contact page.
CONTACT – LS Tractor USA
Thanks for the info. are you talking about the single bolt basically straight up and to the left? So, any universal hydraulic fluid? So does the transmission, and axels use the same fluid? or is all of that seperate? I know that the main line for bucket hydraulics attaches on the right side of the PTO. Thanks for your help.

will it hurt to mix the hydraulic oil? I have no clue what is existing.

So I found out a lot of info on this tractor. You can fill the tractor at each axel and final drive and the main sump. I just needed to remove the line on the right corner to fill with UTF. Since the PS, trans and lifts all use the main sump for fluid I put in abut 5 gallons there, after draining everything of course, and the axels and final drives. Now my issue is in med gear I get this awful grinding noise only. The High and low gears sound find. I'm wondering if that is the transmission that is causing the noise? thanks again for every ones responses.